1. All applicants of any nationality can participate in this contest. The contest is intended for vocal and instrumental soloists within the following categories.
A. Category A: for soloists from 18 to 34 years old.
B. Category B: for soloist from 12 to 17 years old.
C. Category C: for soloist from 6 to 11 years old
Participants must not exceed the maximum age required in each category on the last day of the registration period.
2. The contest will be held in Paraninfo, located in the University of Almeria during the following days.
A. Category A: Monday, October 21 of 2019.
B. Category B and C: Tuesday, October 22 of 2019.
3. Contest development
Applicants must submit a free choice program with a maximum of 10´ for category B and C and 15´ for category A.
Applicants who wish to take accompaniment may attend the contest accompanied by their own pianist or audio support.
Applicants must deliver to the jury three copies of the repertoire to be interpreted at the time of the audition.
The Order of participation as well as the members of the jury will be published on www.academiadiesis.com before October 10, 2019.
Applicants must present to the jury the ID or passport at the beginning of the hearing.
4. The jury of the contest will be formed by prominent personalities from the world of music.
5. The following awards are established:
A. Category A
1st Prize: diploma and participation as a soloist in an international orchestra.
2nd Prize: diploma and 300€.
B. Category B
1st Prize: diploma and participation as soloist with the Diesis Orchestra.
2nd Prize: diploma and 150€.
C. Category C
1st Prize: diploma and 100€.
To participate in the contest, a registration fee of € 15 must be paid. Registration must be formalized on the website www.academiadiesis.com. Account number:
ES58 3058 0038 2027 2003 4731
The registration period will end on October 15, 2019 at 12:00 p.m.
7. Participants’ performances may be recorded and disseminated by any technical means, leaving such materials in the ownership of the contest